Tuesday, February 26, 2008

N.H.D Reflection




N.H.D was a very stressful time during this school year. I've never experience anything like it, you have deadlines, you must have primary sources for your paper, and you gotta create a bibliography then revise all of it. My project for N.H.D was the United States Marine Corps, I wrote a 2000 word paper on them. My thesis was the Confederate Marine Corps made by the Confederate States of America , during the Civil War. The Confederate Marines were soldiers that fought in the Civil War (1861-1865), they were modeled after the U.S Marine Corps. Marines are trained to fight on board Naval vessels, in amphibious assaults, and since the development of the aircraft, to fight in the air also.   During this project I learned to managing my time and to controlling my stress level. It was very stressful to research a project that partially no one wants or even thinks about researching. I am proud that I was able to write a 2000 word paper. I didn't think I could've done my paper without help from my teachers. I don't know what my grade is, but I hope I get A.

No comments: